Let's find what you are looking for!
There are two sections: Blogs and Lessons.
- Blogs are my opinion and personal writing.
- Lessons are tutorials usually about code.
The list below is sorted by date, but you can see the category on the right.
- Setup a Status Page for Free [Lesson]
- Favourite Product of H1 2023 [Blog]
- Retail Business Types [Blog]
- How to Deploy a Go API to Render [Lesson]
- Set Up Redirects for Github Pages [Lesson]
- Setup Redis on Render [Lesson]
- Automatically Create Cover Images with Golang [Lesson]
- Trigger Another Repository's Github Action Workflow and Wait for Result [Lesson]
- How to run Github Actions on a Schedule [Lesson]
- How to Query Data using Regex from Mongo with Go [Lesson]
- How to Query for Random Document from Mongo with Go [Lesson]
- How to Delete Data from Mongo with Go [Lesson]
- How to Update Data in Mongo with Go [Lesson]
- How to Query (Multiple Docs) Data from Mongo with Go [Lesson]
- How to Query (Single Doc) Data from Mongo with Go [Lesson]
- How to Insert Data into Mongo with Go [Lesson]
- Capture Frontend Logs & User Insights with Log Rocket [Lesson]
- Auto Tweeting with OpenAPI GPT 3 & Python [Lesson]
- Accept Bitcoin using Coinbase & Go [Lesson]
- Accept Bitcoin using Coinbase & Go (Short) [Lesson]
- Getting Started with Go Boilerplate [Lesson]
- Capture an IP using React - Perfect for Sign In, Stripe Terms of Service, etc. [Lesson]
- Scan for NPM Vulnerabilities using Github Actions [Lesson]
- Uploading Files to AWS S3 with Github Actions [Lesson]
- Hosting a React App for Free using Github Pages [Lesson]
- Setting up Github Actions for a React App on Github Pages [Lesson]